This section will cover Reactions and how the base of the RexDog Trading System is about reactions. How knowing these key areas of a chart show you provide you the exact areas you should be looking at for taking trades, exiting trades, setting your stop losses and various other aspects of managing your trades.
In this video, you will learn a quick recap and overview of why reactions are the key component of the RDTS. Also, I suggest if you haven’t you watch the videos in the intention section.
Rules for Reactions:
- Use key indicators in the RDTS and your own adopted system as key reaction areas
- Use levels as key areas for reactions
- Use candle rules for key areas for reactions
- Define expectations and outcomes of these reactions (further videos in this section will cover this)
- Don’t argue with the chart and reactions – respect the close