Trading Mastery Training
To give you the foundation to be a highly successful trader
What is a successful trader?
Someone who can reliably and consistently extract capital from the market(s)
(and build true wealth)
That’s the goal of this live training. It doesn’t matter what level of experience you are currently at with in your trading life. I’ve designed this training to give you the blueprint to say to develop yourself as a trader. It’s really designed to exponentially reduce your learning curve to learning how to successfully trade in the crypto and FOREX markets.
Here’s a Video overview (also background on who I am):
Check out my TradingView profile for trades and indicators I’ve created.
Overview of the Training
- Detailed training are videos with example and in depth explanation
- Basic to advanced topics
- Exercises will be PDF downloadable and might include expansion videos
- New training videos released weekly
- Access to weekly live Q&A
- Lifetime access to any indicator we create
- 2 personal video requests
- You request video on something I’ll do it and post it to YouTube
- I like to over deliver so I’m sure there will be more…
- High level overview of success in trading
- How to structure your portfolio (this alone is worth whatever the cost is)
- How to think and act like a trader
- Fundamentals of turning yourself into a successful trader
- The simple and easy method to ensure you can trade like a pro
- How to figure out what type of trader you are
- How to plan and structure your trading accordingly
Crypto Market Overview
- How to view this market
- Understanding Technical Analysis
- The single best indicator to use right now
- Surefire way to read this market
- Secrets to charting
- Secrets to indicators
- Candlestick basics
- Candlestick advanced
- Volume Basic
- Volume Advanced
- Reading Price Action
- Support and Resistance
- Advanced S&R
- Value Channels (if there was a secret charting method for crypto this is it)
- Indicator Basics
- Creating your TA wheelhouse (that works for you)
Mechanics of a Trade
- Entries – how, when and where to enter trades based on your style
- Exits – when to exit your trades
- Taking Profits – when and how to take profits
- Positions – what size positions should you have and where?
- Stop Loses – how to limit risk and more…
- Creating a system unique to you for the above
Advanced Trading Strategies
- Advanced Trading
- Alpha & Beta
- Portfolio Management
- Advanced trading mindset
One of the best ways to slowly build your account is through a trading style called scalping. These are trades where you’re looking to make maybe 1-5% within a short time period (1-3 hours, sometimes minutes). With the volatility of the crypto market scalping can be a profitable and good way to trade when the market presents this type of opportunity.
It’s a strategy I execute very well and I figured that I should create a special section of the training dedicated to just scalping. This training will definitely go beyond usual focus where I focus on teaching you to fish. This will be more focused on teaching you or sharing with you how I scalp successfully.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is scalping
- What position sizes to use
- How to constantly find good opportunities to scalp (scanners and more)
- Chart analysis and charting specific to scalping
- When to take profits and when to take a loss
Bots & Tools
This is a new update. I’ve started to test BOTs very heavily and have chosen 1 (maybe 2) that we will be using in our live trading. Part of the training now will include trading with bots.
Here’s what will be in this section:
- How to choose a bot for trading
- How to allocate funds for bots
- How to setup BOT for your trading style
- Constant updates as things work or don’t etc.
Please note: Bots are just part of a trading strategy. Unless you’re dedicating yourself full time to learn algorithmic automated trading then using a bot can only be part of your strategy. There is no BOT that will allow you to set and forget trade. Any bot that advertises this or tells you otherwise is simply not stating the reality of trading with the bot.
How long will it last?
It’s not going to end. I release new training videos every week. Also do a live stream Q&A where you can ask questions. Sometimes this live Q&A is publicly available but I guarantee that all people in training get their questions answered. Also, these are recorded in case you can’t attend live.
When and how Much
- Active – there are more than 20 different sections with easy to follow foundation video training
- Cost: 0.07 BTC
- Use Address: ASK in DM on discord
- Send a note with transaction receipt.
One thing I didn’t mention in the video is we are in this market for the long term. 2-5 years or beyond. For us crypto and the technology behind it is an immediate and long term capital play. As an early adopter to our training and what we are putting together you’re on the ground floor with people and a team who aren’t going anywhere.
I am not a licensed financial adviser in any way shape or form. This training and everything I say about trading, cryptocurrencies, money, life or anything in general should not be taken as financial advice. Everything I say or write is my opinion. Make sure you do your own research and base all your decisions on what you find yourself. I’m simply stating opinions. I am not giving financial advice, trade advice, or any financial advice in any way whatsoever. Everything I write or state is an opinion. I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.